1. Confirmation Policy:
Upon Booking, An invoice will be sent to your mail & within 12 to 24 hours the booking confirmation with additional details will be sent to your mail.
2. Cancellation Policy:
Note: Following Cancellation policy will be followed for departures booked on or before 31st May 2021-
1) Cancellation up to 7 days before the start date of the trek: Get a complete cash refund (minus 5% transaction fee). The money is refunded to the same bank account, credit, or debit card from where the payment was made.
2) Cancellation during the last 6 days before the start date of the trek, and not counting the day of the trek: Full refund with 100% of the trek fee in the form of a Trekmunk Trek Voucher. Valid for 1 year from the date of issue. Can be used on any Trekmunk trek.
3) Cancellation on the start day of the trek, or no show on the start day of the trek: Unfortunately, no refund.
For more details, go to https://www.trekmunk.com/cancellation-policy
3. Refund Policy:
Any refund applicable will be processed within 10 to 15 business days as per the company policy.
4. Postpone/Transfer of a booked trek:
1. You can postpone your booked trek for a period of two months (61 days) but we will charge a 20% processing fee. The last date for the postponement will be 15 days before the start of the trek. Failing to book the slot in 2 months (61 days) time, would be considered a cancellation with no refund of any kind. Postpone of a booked trek can only be done once.
2. You can transfer your booked slot for the trek to any fit person till 15 days before the trek. You just have to mail us the request and rest we will handle. The new person has to get all the mandatory documents duly signed for the trek.