Beas Kund Trek
Himachal Pradesh | 4D/3N | 12,500 Ft.
May to October
(Above mentioned cost is for a fixed departure)
- Reviews 1 Review4.9/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
All about the Beas Kund Trek.
Beas Kund is considerd to be source of Beas river. The trek offers people to camp below majestic peaks of Manali like Hanuman Tibba and Friendsip Peak. The level of trek is easy and recommended for beginners.The trek to Beas Kund is one of the most beautiful short trek in Himachal Pradesh. From Solang Nallah, the route winds through the famous Solang Valley.
Day 1 : Gather at Manali Bus Stop at 10.30 am. Have lunch in Manali, drive to Solang Valley and start trek. Reach Dhundhi campsite by 5 pm.
Day 2 : Dhundhi (8156 ft) to Lohali (9465 ft) — 4-5 hours of trekking
Day 3 : Lohali (9465 ft) to Beas Kund (12,772 ft) and back to Lohali — 7-8 hours of trekking
Day 4 : Lohali (9465 ft) to Solang Valley (8156 ft) — A moderate descent with 5-6 hours of trekking. You’ll be back in Manali latest by 6 pm. You can book your return travel the same night post 7 pm
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance.
- Accommodation: All accommodation on the trek will be on twin sharing basis in Tents or Homestays. Any accommodation in a hotel/guest house/hostel (if mentioned in the itinerary and not mentioned in exclusions) will be in a 2-3 star accommodation unless mentioned otherwise.
- Trek Leader and Guides: A team of an experienced and certified Trek Leader, as well as a professional guide, will accompany you for the trek.
- Services of a Professional Trekking Team: A team of an experienced Cook, Camp Staff, Porters/Mules will accompany you for all the arrangements on the trek.
- Meals: All Meals on the Trek are included. We will serve Vegetarian Indian food on the trek which will be cooked by our high altitude chefs. It will be a five meal plan including Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner. You will be provided with clean mountain water from the streams to drink. You can carry water purification tablets if you deem necessary but we advise otherwise.
- Trekking and Safety Equipment: All the camping equipment such as Tents, Sleeping bags, Toilet Tents, Dining Tent, Mattresses, and other things will be provided by us and we guarantee the quality. Safety Equipment including Medical kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Oximeter, Crampons & Gaiters(if required) will be provided by us. We recommend you to bring your own sleeping bags if possible.
- Permits and Forest Camping Charges: Only for Indian Clients, All the applicable trekking permits, Camping Charges, Forest Entry Fee etc will be paid by us. Foreigners have to pay these charges if not mentioned.
- A Life Changing Experience: We assure you that by trekking in the Himalayas you will have a life changing experience and we will do everything we can to provide you with the best services and make your venture in the wild an unforgettable one.
- GST and Other Taxes: The goods and services tax is not included in the price mentioned with the trek. They will be charged once you add the trek in your cart. They are subjected to change according to government rules of India.
- Accommodation and Food in Manali : Food and stay in Manali are not included in the package. You can book your hotels or homestays in Manali, we can recommend a few good options.
- Flights and Transportation: Flights or other means of transport is not included in the package.
- Transportation to Solang Valley and back to Manali is not included in the trek fee. The cab will cost Rs 2300/- for Tata sumo and Rs 2600/- for Innova for the whole cab, it will be shared among the trekkers. The prices of cabs are subjected to change and will be paid directly to driver by you.
- Personal Trekking Equipment: Your Rucksack, personal clothing, shoes, trek poles, and other personal trekking gear is not included in this package. You have to bring your own gear according to that weather and difficulty of the trek.
- Portage of Personal Bags(Offloading): We highly advise you to carry your own burden (your rucksack) but due to any reason if you wish to not carry your rucksack, we can arrange for a porter/mule to carry it. For this service, you will be charged over and above the trek cost. The charges for offloading vary with every trek.
- Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance is not included in this package. We recommend you to have travel insurance before opting for such adventures.
- Personal Expenses: Any personal expenses incurred (laundry, Bottled Water, Beverages, snacks, orders tea houses or dhabas, Tips for guides etc) are not included in the package.
- Emergency Expenses: Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as accidents, bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control are not included in the package.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions of the package.
Who is this Trek meant for?
This is an easy trek. Any one can try this trek. Mostly recommended for first timers.
What things are needed to be carried?
Rucksack, high ankle trekking shoes, one fleece jacket, one down feather / hollofil jacket, 3 pairs of quick dry T-shirts and trek pants, 5-6 pairs of socks, balaclava, a daypack, sunscreen SPF 50+, scarf, towel, lip balm, headlamp / torch, 2 water bottles of 1 litre, and personal medicines. For a complete checklist, go to footer and download checklist.