Nagaland | 7D/6N
(Above mentioned cost is for a fixed departure)
- Reviews 1 Review4.9/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
All about the Nagaland Backpacking.
Nagaland is no less than unravelling the secrets of a mysterious place. It is like going through the pages of a history book and discovering breathtaking and untouched beauty of the land. Wrapped in sheer serenity, this state is also called the land of the hillmen as it resides sixteen major tribes. These people have preserved their culture and legacy in a way that it kept the torch of their tribal identity lit. Ranging from their attire to their traditions to the feasts, these tribes do it the good old way topped with overwhelming hospitality towards travellers and deep compassion towards each other. Nagaland is also known as the land of festivals, and that being said, the best time to explore this state is in December, when the festivals of festivals ‘hornbill’ is celebrated. The festival is named after Hornbill, one of the most venerated bird species in the state whose importance is reflected in a number of tribal cultural expressions, songs and dances.
All your life you will always come back to one thing, your need to feel free and your need to feel the breeze, this land will provide you the freedom your gypsy soul needs, here every road is just another wild memory, a new experience to travel inside your journey, a sense of belonging to a familiar tribe, here you will form a bond that goes beyond the bloodline.
- All Local/Private Transportation after the reporting point.
- Accommodation (Double/triple sharing in Guest house/Hostel/Lodge/Tents/Home Stays)
- Breakfast and Dinner meals
Inner Line Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian Nationals(if any)
- First Aid Kit & medicines
Service of our experienced trip leader
A life changing experience
- Personal expenses like calls, mineral water, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, medical, evacuation, theft etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to act of god, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. events beyond our control.
Questions about the Trek
Who can go for this?
Anyone with a curiosity about this world, love for travel and craving for adventure can go for this trip. We will be happy to take you with us if you have that passion in you.