Nag Tibba Trek
Uttrakhand | 2 D/1N | 9914 Ft.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Large Group
The snow peaks of Garhwal and Himachal offers panoramic views of some of the famous peaks from here including the Bandarpoonch, Swargarohini, Srikanth and Black peak. This trek is perfect for anyone looking for a quick getaway from the monotony of routine. Being one of the best weekend treks there is to offer, this one is a relatively unknown trail near mussoorie and being a moderate trail can be done by first time trekkers. The trail goes through thick deodar forest and with only a day into the trek, one reaches to a very remote region with next to no habitation. Icing on the top would surely be the opportunity to dunk one’s feet into a cold and inviting stream at the end of the trek.
- Accommodation during the trek
- All meals – Vegetarian
- Trekking Equipment (Tents, Sleeping bags, Ice Axes, Ropes, etc.)
- Safety equipment (Medical kit,Oxygen Cylinders, Stretcher etc.)
- Services of our expert Trek Leaders
- Services of an Expert Trekking Team (Guides, Cooks, Helpers, Porters/Mules)
- Trekking Permits and Forest Camping Charges
- A Life Changing Experience
- Itne Paise me Itna-ich Milega
- Service Taxes
- Backpack offloading charges
- Transportation to Base of the Trek
- Your Personal Expenses
- Any Requirement for Single Room/Single Tent Accommodation.
- Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
Offloading Policy: The essence of trekking is incomplete without a backpack on your shoulders. Out of all the worldly weights you can ever carry on your shoulders, the weight of a backpack will be the only one which makes you feel lighter. All that said, if because of some reason, you cannot carry your backpack, we got your back. You can choose to offload you bag. Offloading for half the trek is not an option. The charges for the same varies with every trek.
- Day 1 Dehradun - Nag Tibba Temple Campsite
Pick up from Dehradun Railway Station at around 6 AM. Then we will drive from Dehradun to Pantwari (4642 feet) which is 85 km by road. From Pantwari we will trek to campsite at Nag Tibba Temple campsite.
- Day 2 Camp to Nag Tibba Summit (9914 feet) and back to Dehradun
On this day we will trek from campsite to Nag Tibba Summit.The trek is about 11 Kms and take 5 hours usually to complete the trek. We then drive you back to Dehradun by 6-7 PM. You can arrange your onward plans accordingly.
This is a 2 day easy trek near Mussoorie. Beginners can opt for this trek.