Nag Tibba Trek
Uttrakhand | 2 D/1N | 9914 Ft.
(Above mentioned cost is for a fixed departure)
- Reviews 258 Reviews4.9/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Large Group
All about the Nag Tibba Trek.
The snow peaks of Garhwal and Himachal offers panoramic views of some of the famous peaks from here including the Bandarpoonch, Swargarohini, Srikanth and Black peak. This trek is perfect for anyone looking for a quick getaway from the monotony of routine. Being one of the best weekend treks there is to offer, this one is a relatively unknown trail near mussoorie and being a moderate trail can be done by first time trekkers. The trail goes through thick deodar forest and with only a day into the trek, one reaches to a very remote region with next to no habitation. Icing on the top would surely be the opportunity to dunk one’s feet into a cold and inviting stream at the end of the trek.
Day 1 Dehradun - Nag Tibba Temple Campsite
Pick up from Dehradun Railway Station at around 6 AM. Then we will drive from Dehradun to Pantwari (4642 feet) which is 85 km by road. From Pantwari we will trek to campsite at Nag Tibba Temple campsite.
Day 2 Camp to Nag Tibba Summit (9914 feet) and back to Dehradun
On this day we will trek from campsite to Nag Tibba Summit.The trek is about 11 Kms and take 5 hours usually to complete the trek. We then drive you back to Dehradun by 6-7 PM. You can arrange your onward plans accordingly.
- Accommodation: All accommodation on the trek will be on twin sharing basis in Tents or Homestays. Any accommodation in a hotel/guest house/hostel (if mentioned in the itinerary and not mentioned in exclusions) will be in a 2-3 star accommodation unless mentioned otherwise.
- Transportation from Dehradun to Pantwari and vice versa: Transportation from Dehradun to Pantwari and vice versa is included in the package which will be in a standard cab.
- Trek Leader and Guides: A team of an experienced and certified Trek Leader, as well as a professional guide, will accompany you for the trek.
- Services of a Professional Trekking Team: A team of an experienced Cook, Camp Staff, Porters/Mules will accompany you for all the arrangements on the trek.
- Meals: All Meals on the Trek are included. We will serve Vegetarian Indian food on the trek which will be cooked by our high altitude chefs. It will be a five meal plan including Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner. You will be provided with clean mountain water from the streams to drink. You can carry water purification tablets if you deem necessary but we advise otherwise.
- Trekking and Safety Equipment: All the camping equipment such as Tents, Sleeping bags, Toilet Tents, Dining Tent, Mattresses, and other things will be provided by us and we guarantee the quality. Safety Equipment including Medical kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Oximeter, Crampons & Gaiters(if required) will be provided by us. We recommend you to bring your own sleeping bags if possible.
- Permits and Forest Camping Charges: Only for Indian Clients, All the applicable trekking permits, Camping Charges, Forest Entry Fee etc will be paid by us. Foreigners have to pay these charges if not mentioned.
- A Life Changing Experience: We assure you that by trekking in the Himalayas you will have a life changing experience and we will do everything we can to provide you with the best services and make your venture in the wild an unforgettable one.
- GST and Other Taxes: The goods and services tax is not included in the price mentioned with the trek. They will be charged once you add the trek in your cart. They are subjected to change according to government rules of India.
- Accommodation and Food in Dehradun: Food and stay in Dehradun are not included in the package. You can book your hotels or homestays in Dehradun, we can recommend a few good options.
- Flights and Transportation: Flights or other means of transport is not included in the package. Transportation from home to Dehradun and vice versa is not included in the package. We can arrange a cab for you according to your requirements but you will be liable to pay for the same. Any expenses occurred during the journey are not included in the package cost.
- Personal Trekking Equipment: Your Rucksack, personal clothing, shoes, trek poles, and other personal trekking gear is not included in this package. You have to bring your own gear according to that weather and difficulty of the trek.
- Portage of Personal Bags(Offloading): We highly advise you to carry your own burden (your rucksack) but due to any reason if you wish to not carry your rucksack, we can arrange for a porter/mule to carry it. For this service, you will be charged over and above the trek cost. The charges for offloading vary with every trek.
- Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance is not included in this package. We recommend you to have travel insurance before opting for such adventures.
- Personal Expenses: Any personal expenses incurred (laundry, Bottled Water, Beverages, snacks, orders tea houses or dhabas, Tips for guides etc) are not included in the package.
- Emergency Expenses: Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as accidents, bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control are not included in the package.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions of the package.
Who is this Trek meant for?
This is a 2 day easy trek near Mussoorie. Beginners can opt for this trek.
What things are needed to be carried?
Rucksack, high ankle trekking shoes, one fleece jacket, one down feather / hollofil jacket, 3 pairs of quick dry T-shirts and trek pants, 5-6 pairs of socks, balaclava, a daypack, sunscreen SPF 50+, scarf, towel, lip balm, headlamp / torch, 2 water bottles of 1 litre, and personal medicines. For a complete checklist, download the checklist from the footer.