Nag Tibba Trek
Uttrakhand | 2 D/1N | 9914 Ft.
(Above mentioned cost is for a fixed departure)
- Reviews 258 Reviews4.9/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Large Group
The snow peaks of Garhwal and Himachal offers panoramic views of some of the famous peaks from here including the Bandarpoonch, Swargarohini, Srikanth and Black peak. This trek is perfect for anyone looking for a quick getaway from the monotony of routine. Being one of the best weekend treks there is to offer, this one is a relatively unknown trail near mussoorie and being a moderate trail can be done by first time trekkers. The trail goes through thick deodar forest and with only a day into the trek, one reaches to a very remote region with next to no habitation. Icing on the top would surely be the opportunity to dunk one’s feet into a cold and inviting stream at the end of the trek.
Day 1 Dehradun - Nag Tibba Temple Campsite
Pick up from Dehradun Railway Station at around 6 AM. Then we will drive from Dehradun to Pantwari (4642 feet) which is 85 km by road. From Pantwari we will trek to campsite at Nag Tibba Temple campsite.
Day 2 Camp to Nag Tibba Summit (9914 feet) and back to Dehradun
On this day we will trek from campsite to Nag Tibba Summit.The trek is about 11 Kms and take 5 hours usually to complete the trek. We then drive you back to Dehradun by 6-7 PM. You can arrange your onward plans accordingly.
- All accommodation during the trek on sharing basis in tents.
- All meals during the trek – Vegetarian
- Tents, Sleeping bags and all other Camping Gear (Dining Tent, Tiolet Tent etc)
- Safety Equipment (Medical kit, Oxygen Cylinders, Oximeter etc.)
- Services of our expert Trek Leader
- Services of an Expert Trekking Team (Guides, Cooks, Helpers, Porters/Mules)
- Trekking Permits and Forest Camping Charges (For Indians Only)
- A Life Changing Experience.
- GST and Other Taxes (As applicable, Subjected to change according to Govt. Rules)
- Trekking Permits and Forest Camping charges for Foreigner’s (If extra compared for Indian Citizens)
- Backpack Offloading Charges (Portage of Personal Bags)
- Personal Trekking Gear
- Travel Expenses to and fro Dehradun from home city
- Tips for local team
- Expenses of personal nature like Laundry, Phone Calls, Alcohol, Cigarettes, Camera Fee, Bottled Water etc
- Any Requirement for Single Room/Single Tent Accommodation
- Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions
Who is this Trek meant for?
This is a 2 day easy trek near Mussoorie. Beginners can opt for this trek.
What things are needed to be carried?
Rucksack, high ankle trekking shoes, one fleece jacket, one down feather / hollofil jacket, 3 pairs of quick dry T-shirts and trek pants, 5-6 pairs of socks, balaclava, a daypack, sunscreen SPF 50+, scarf, towel, lip balm, headlamp / torch, 2 water bottles of 1 litre, and personal medicines. For a complete checklist, go to Trekmunk Checklist.