Sar Pass Trek
Himachal Pradesh | 6D/5N | 13,800 Ft.
Pre and Post Monsoon
(Above mentioned cost is for a fixed departure)
- Reviews 288 Reviews4.9/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
All about the Sar Pass Trek.
Duration: 6 DAYS
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Max Altitude:13,800 feet
Day 1 Reach Kasol and stay for the night
Day 2 Trek from Kasol to Grahan Village ( 10 kms , 5-6 hrs)
Day 3 Trek from Grahan Village to Min Thach (7 kms, 5 hrs)
Day 4 Trek from Min Thach to Nagaru (8 kms, 7 hrs )
Day 5 Trek from Nagaru to Sar Pass and Biskeri Thach (14 kms 7 hrs)
Day 6 Trek from Biskeri Thach to Barshaini and drive back to Kasol ( 10 kms, 4-5 hrs & 1 hr drive to Kasol)
- Accommodation: All accommodation on the trek will be on twin sharing basis in Tents or Homestays. Any accommodation in a hotel/guest house/hostel (if mentioned in the itinerary and not mentioned in exclusions) will be in a 2-3 star accommodation unless mentioned otherwise.
- Trek Leader and Guides: A team of an experienced and certified Trek Leader, as well as a professional guide, will accompany you for the trek.
- Services of a Professional Trekking Team: A team of an experienced Cook, Camp Staff, Porters/Mules will accompany you for all the arrangements on the trek.
- Meals: All Meals on the Trek are included. We will serve Vegetarian Indian food on the trek which will be cooked by our high altitude chefs. It will be a five meal plan including Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner. You will be provided with clean mountain water from the streams to drink. You can carry water purification tablets if you deem necessary but we advise otherwise.
- Trekking and Safety Equipment: All the camping equipment such as Tents, Sleeping bags, Toilet Tents, Dining Tent, Mattresses, and other things will be provided by us and we guarantee the quality. Safety Equipment including Medical kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Oximeter, Crampons & Gaiters(if required) will be provided by us. We recommend you to bring your own sleeping bags if possible.
- Permits and Forest Camping Charges: Only for Indian Clients, All the applicable trekking permits, Camping Charges, Forest Entry Fee etc will be paid by us. Foreigners have to pay these charges if not mentioned.
- A Life Changing Experience: We assure you that by trekking in the Himalayas you will have a life changing experience and we will do everything we can to provide you with the best services and make your venture in the wild an unforgettable one.
- GST and Other Taxes: The goods and services tax is not included in the price mentioned with the trek. They will be charged once you add the trek in your cart. They are subjected to change according to government rules of India.
- Accommodation and Food in Kasol: Sixth day i.e last day food and stay in Kasol are not included in the package. You can book your hotels or homestays in Kasol, we can recommend a few good options.
- Flights and Transportation: Flights or other means of transport is not included in the package. Transportation from home to Srinagar and vice versa is not included in the package. We can arrange a cab for you according to your requirements but you will be liable to pay for the same. Any expenses occurred during the journey are not included in the package cost.
- Personal Trekking Equipment: Your Rucksack, personal clothing, shoes, trek poles, and other personal trekking gear is not included in this package. You have to bring your own gear according to that weather and difficulty of the trek.
- Portage of Personal Bags(Offloading): We highly advise you to carry your own burden (your rucksack) but due to any reason if you wish to not carry your rucksack, we can arrange for a porter/mule to carry it. For this service, you will be charged over and above the trek cost. The charges for offloading vary with every trek.
- Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance is not included in this package. We recommend you to have travel insurance before opting for such adventures.
- Personal Expenses: Any personal expenses incurred (laundry, Bottled Water, Beverages, snacks, orders tea houses or dhabas, Tips for guides etc) are not included in the package.
- Emergency Expenses: Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as accidents, bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control are not included in the package.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions of the package.