Animal Pass Trek
Himachal Pradesh | 7D/6N | 14,960 Ft.
Mid May to October
(Above mentioned cost is for a fixed departure)
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
The Tosh is a feeder valley of the popular Parvati Valley which leads to the Pin Parvati Pass. The tosh valley opens up to large meadows after crossing the pass. At the head of the valley is the Tosh Glacier surrounded by some well-known peaks: Papasura (6451m) & White Sail (6446m).
Max Altitude: 4560 m
Location: Himachal Pradesh
- All accommodation during the trek on sharing basis in tents/homestays
- All meals during the trek – Vegetarian
- Tents, Sleeping bags and all other Camping Gear (Dining Tent, Tiolet Tent etc)
- Safety Equipment (Medical kit, Oxygen Cylinders, Oximeter etc.)
- Services of our expert Trek Leader
- Services of an Expert Trekking Team (Guides, Cooks, Helpers, Porters/Mules)
- Trekking Permits and Forest Camping Charges (For Indians Only)
- A Life Changing Experience
- GST and Other Taxes (As applicable, Subjected to change according to Govt. Rules)
- Food in Bhuntar
- Trekking Permits and Forest Camping charges for Foreigner’s (If extra compared for Indian Citizens)
- Backpack Offloading Charges (Portage of Personal Bags)
- Personal Trekking Gear
- Travel Expenses to and fro Bhuntar from home city
- Tips for local team
- Expenses of personal nature like Laundry, Phone Calls, Alcohol, Cigarettes, Camera Fee, Bottled Water etc
- Any Requirement for Single Room/Single Tent Accommodation
- Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions
Day 1 Reach Bhuntar and Stay for the night.
Day 2 Drive from Bhuntar to Tosh village (7874 ft.) and Trek to Buddha Ban (9905 ft.) -1 hr drive, 4-5 hrs trek
Day 3 Buddha Ban (9905 ft.) to Sharam Thach (11496 ft.) - 5-6 hrs.
Day 4 Sharam Thach (11496 ft.) to Shamsi Thach (12,464 ft.) - 4-5 hrs.
Day 5 Shamsi Thach (12464 ft.) to Animal Pass (15000 ft.) and back to Shamsi Thach (12,464 ft.) - 6-7 hrs.
Day 6 Shamsi Thach(12,464 ft.) to Buddha Ban (9905 ft.) - 5 hrs.
Day 7 Buddha Ban (9905 ft.) to Tosh Village (7874 ft.) and drive to Bhuntar - 4 hrs trek, 1 hr drive. You can go with your onward journey.
Rucksack, high ankle trekking shoes, one fleece jacket, one down feather / hollofil jacket, 3 pairs of quick dry T-shirts and trek pants, 5-6 pairs of socks, balaclava, a daypack, sunscreen SPF 50+, scarf, towel, lip balm, headlamp / torch, 2 water bottles of 1 litre, and personal medicines.
For a complete checklist, go to Trekmunk Checklist.