Kolahoi Glacier Trek
Kashmir | 6D/5N | 11,000 Ft.
March to October
(Above mentioned cost is for a fixed departure)
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Easy
- Group Size Medium Group
Kolahoi Glacier is a valley glacier in the northwestern Himalayan Range situated 26 kilometers north from Pahalgam.
Kolahoi Glacier is revered by the locals as “Goddess of Light” for being the perennial source of water to major rivers such as Jhelum and Lidder.
The trek to Kolahoi Glacier categorically captures the essence of the charm of Kashmir.
- All accommodation during the trek on sharing basis in tents/homestays
- All meals during the trek – Vegetarian
- Transportation from Srinagar to Aru and back
- Tents, Sleeping bags and all other Camping Gear (Dining Tent, Tiolet Tent etc)
- Safety Equipment (Medical kit, Oxygen Cylinders, Oximeter etc.)
- Services of our expert Trek Leader
- Services of an Expert Trekking Team (Guides, Cooks, Helpers, Porters/Mules)
- Trekking Permits and Forest Camping Charges (For Indians Only)
- A Life Changing Experience
- GST and Other Taxes (As applicable, Subjected to change according to Govt. Rules)
- Stay and Food in Srinagar
- Food during transit from Srinagar to Aru
- Trekking Permits and Forest Camping charges for Foreigner’s (If extra compared for Indian Citizens)
- Backpack Offloading Charges (Portage of Personal Bags)
- Personal Trekking Gear
- Travel Expenses to and fro Srinagar from home city
- Tips for local team
- Expenses of personal nature like Laundry, Phone Calls, Alcohol, Cigarettes, Camera Fee, Bottled Water etc
- Any Requirement for Single Room/Single Tent Accommodation
- Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions
Day 1 Pickup from Srinagar & overnight stay in camp at Aru.
Day 2 Trek from Aru (7920 ft.) to Liddervat (10,006 ft.) - 12kms
Day 3 Trek from Liddervat (10,006 ft.) to Satlangan (9620 ft )- 9kms
Day 4 Trek from Satlangan (10,700 ft.) to Kolahoi glacier( 11000 ft.) & back to Satlangan - 8 kms
Day 5 Trek from Satlangan (10,700 ft.) to Liddervat (10,006 ft.) - 9kms
Day 6 Trek from Liddervat (10,006 ft.) to Aru -12 kms & drive back to Srinagar.
Rucksack, high ankle trekking shoes, one fleece jacket, one down feather / hollofil jacket, 3 pairs of quick dry T-shirts and trek pants, 5-6 pairs of socks, balaclava, a daypack, sunscreen SPF 50+, scarf, towel, lip balm, headlamp / torch, 2 water bottles of 1 litre, and personal medicines.
For a complete checklist, go to Trekmunk Checklist.