Meghalaya | 7D/6N
(Above mentioned cost is for a fixed departure)
- Reviews 1 Review4.9/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
All about the Meghalaya Backpacking.
And a smile that lingered in infinity, waiting; will meet your lips the second you breathe in the fresh air of this whimsical green land. Spend some time here and just one lightning later, you will cough poetry and cry music. Called the Scotland of East and rightly so, Meghalaya is a symphony like no other. It intrigues you with its sacred groves and the breeze plays with your hair in a way which gives you a high that lingers on longer than you expect. From dwindling on the live root bridges to living the simple life of the village folk of the cleanest village in India- Mawlynnlong; dive into the crescendo of the waves that knock you off your feet at every turn. The chirpy voices of the birds, the tall azure waterfalls, the grey skies and the fragrance of wet earth will leave you feeling embarrassed to be human. One never leaves this state as the same person, for the serenity here imprints itself onto every soul that decides to traverse this land.
“Your land is land for Gods to live in. It’s air, it’s natural scenery, it’s pure atmosphere, it’s sweet water would attract even Gods”
-Sardar Vallabhai Patel
- All Local/Private Transportation after the reporting point.
- Accommodation (Double/triple sharing in Guest house/Hostel/Lodge/Tents/Home Stays)
- Breakfast and Dinner meals
Inner Line Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian Nationals(if any)
- First Aid Kit & medicines
Service of our experienced trip leader
A life changing experience
- Personal expenses like calls, mineral water, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, medical, evacuation, theft etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to act of god, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. events beyond our control.