Beas Kund Trek
Himachal Pradesh | 5D/4N | 12,500 Ft.
- Reviews 1 Review4/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
Beas Kund is considerd to be source of Beas river. The trek offers people to camp below majestic peaks of Manali like Hanuman Tibba and Friendsip Peak. The level of trek is easy and recommended for beginners.The trek to Beas Kund is one of the most beautiful short trek in Himachal Pradesh. From Solang Nallah, the route winds through the famous Solang Valley.
- Accommodation during the trek
- All meals – Vegetarian
- Trekking Equipment (Tents, Sleeping bags, Ice Axes, Ropes, etc.)
- Safety equipment (Medical kit,Oxygen Cylinders, Stretcher etc.)
- Services of our expert Trek Leaders
- Services of an Expert Trekking Team (Guides, Cooks, Helpers, Porters/Mules)
- Trekking Permits and Forest Camping Charges
- A Life Changing Experience
- Itne Paise me Itna-ich Milega
- Service Taxes
- Backpack offloading charges
- Transportation to Base of the Trek
- Your Personal Expenses
- Any Requirement for Single Room/Single Tent Accommodation.
- Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
Offloading Policy: The essence of trekking is incomplete without a backpack on your shoulders. Out of all the worldly weights you can ever carry on your shoulders, the weight of a backpack will be the only one which makes you feel lighter. All that said, if because of some reason, you cannot carry your backpack, we got your back. You can choose to offload you bag. Offloading for half the trek is not an option. The charges for the same varies with every trek.
- Day 1 Reporting and Acclimatization
All the participants will report at Rumsu base camp by 8 AM. Freshening up and breakfast will happen at the base camp. Post breakfast all the participants will undergo registration process. Lunch at 1 PM. Post lunch adventure activity (Rappelling/Rock Climbing). Once the activity gets over, we will go for an acclimatization walk. Evening snacks at 5 PM. Post snacks orientation for the trek will be covered. Orientation will cover all the general instructions that could be helpful for the trek like back packing, marching technique and medical awareness. Overnight stay at Rumsu base camp.
- Day 2 Drive to Solang Valley
We will start the day with a jeep ride to Solang Valley(35 kms). Post lunch acclimatization walk to Anjani Mahadev(Duration 2 hours). For rest of the day participants can explore Solang Valley. Overnight stay in tents.
- Day 3 Solang to Bakerthach
We will start the trek from Solang to Bakerthach via Dhundhi The initial part of the trek till Dhundhi is via road. We will have our packed lunch at Dhundhi. The later part of the trek has a moderate ascend and goes through forest of Pine and Oak trees. The forest then leads to Bakerthach. Overnight stay in tents at Bakerthach.
- Day 4 Trek to Beas Kund
We will start the day early from Bakerthach for Beas Kund. The trek has a moderate ascend. The panoramic views of the Shitidhar, Hanuman Tibba, Friendship and Manali peaks from Beas Kund is quite mesmerizing. It is believed that the Kund is source of Beas river. We will then start our descend to Bakerthach camp. Overnight stay in tents at Bakerthach.
- Day 5 Descend to Solang Valley and Departure
Post breakfast we will start the descend for Solang Valley from Bakerthach camp. Jeep ride from Solang valley to Manali. Departure from Manali by 5 PM.
This is an easy trek. Any one can try this trek. Mostly recommended for first timers.