Sikkim | 7D/6N
(Above mentioned cost is for a fixed departure)
- Reviews 1 Review5/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
There is something dreamy about waking up in the shadow of the massive Kangchendzonga, something peaceful about the hymns in the monasteries, something exciting in walking over frozen lakes, something refreshing about walking beside the fringes of Rhododendron trees, something exquisite about breathing in the fragrance of over thousand different species of flowers and something very special about Sikkim. The state has equal doses of adventure and serenity; pump up your adrenaline as you trek, paraglide, river raft and ride bicycles on these insane slopes or soothe your soul as you take a dip in the hot springs, enjoy the views of numerous lakes and admire at the burst of color. Camp outdoors with chilled chaang ( local beer of Sikkim) as you try to spot constellations in the crystal night. Towards the end of the trip, you will find yourself sitting by the wishing lake as the sun will leave its last coat of orange on the waters, the silence will be overpowering and mesmerizing, you will wish that this peaceful moment lasts forever.
- All Local/Private Transportation after the reporting point.
- Accommodation (Double/triple sharing in Guest house/Hostel/Lodge/Tents/Home Stays)
- Breakfast and Dinner meals
Inner Line Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian Nationals(if any)
- First Aid Kit & medicines
Service of our experienced trip leader
A life changing experience
- Personal expenses like calls, mineral water, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, medical, evacuation, theft etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to act of god, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. events beyond our control.
Anyone with a curiosity about this world, love for travel and craving for adventure can go for this trip. We will be happy to take you with us if you have that passion in you.