Tarsar Marsar Trek
Kashmir | 7D/6N | 13,100 Ft.
July to October
(Above mentioned cost is for 8 or more people)
- Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
Max. Altitude: 13,100 ft.
- All accommodation during the trek on sharing basis in tents/homestays
- All meals during the trek – Vegetarian
- Tents, Sleeping bags and all other Camping Gear (Dining Tent, Tiolet Tent etc)
- Transportation from Srinagar to Aru and vice versa
- Safety Equipment (Medical kit, Oxygen Cylinders, Oximeter etc.)
- Services of our expert Trek Leader
- Services of an Expert Trekking Team (Guides, Cooks, Helpers, Porters/Mules)
- Trekking Permits and Forest Camping Charges
- A Life Changing Experience
- GST and Other Taxes (As applicable, Subjected to change according to Govt. Rules)
- Hotel in Srinagar
- Meals in Srinagar and during Transit
- Backpack Offloading Charges
- Personal Trekking Gear
- Travel Expenses to and fro Srinagar from home city
- Tips for local team
- Expenses of personal nature like Laundry, Phone Calls, Alcohol, Cigarettes, Camera Fee, Bottled Water etc
- Any Requirement for Single Room/Single Tent Accommodation
- Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions
- Day 1 Pickup from Srinagar & overnight stay in tents at Aru.
- Day 2 Trek from Aru (7900 ft.) to Liddervat (9300 ft.) - 11kms
- Day 3 Trek from Liddervat (9300 ft.) to Sheikwas (11000 ft )- 6kms
- Day 4 Trek from Sheikwas (11000ft.) to Tarsar Lake (12500ft.) - 5kms
- Day 5 Trek from Tarsar (12500 ft.) to Sundarsar(13100 ft.) - 5kms
- Day 6 Visit to Marsar Lake (12600 ft.) & trek to Sonamast (10800 ft.) - 8 kms
- Day 7 Trek from Sonamast (10800 ft.) to Sumbal Village(6560 ft.) & drive to Srinagar - 8kms trek, 25 kms drive.
Rucksack, high ankle trekking shoes, one fleece jacket, one down feather / hollofil jacket, 3 pairs of quick dry T-shirts and trek pants, 5-6 pairs of socks, balaclava, a daypack, sunscreen SPF 50+, scarf, towel, lip balm, headlamp / torch, 2 water bottles of 1 litre, and personal medicines.
For a complete checklist, go to Trekmunk Checklist.