Rajasthan | 7D/6N
- Reviews 1 Review5/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
The moment you step onto this magnificent land, you will be pushed into a state of trance; A cacophony of moments all played in fast forward, with overlaying sounds. Impossible grandeur and elegance of the palaces and forts, a camel with painted mandalas on its earthly toned body, dust rising off the roads, jangle of Rajasthani folk music, the sudden burst of colors, a flash in your eye of the golden trim of a magenta saree donned by a women sitting in the sun, doing her everyday chores. While you let all this sink in, you will be drawn to the fragrance of a hot masala chai brewing somewhere close. Backpacking through this state is on every travellers check-list since the big bang. From the serenity in Udaipur to the celebration of a play called life in Jaipur, Rajasthan is best of both the worlds just like the two faces of a precious coin. Marvel at the beautiful facades of the haveli’s or camp on the vast stretch of sand dunes in Jaisalmer, indulge in the mouth watering Rajasthani food (putting aside the thought of tons of ghee used in the preparation) or walk through the narrow color coordinated cities absorbing the rich culture and heritage the state has to offer. And when you are sitting on a char-paai in the evening, looking at the sun fall into the colorful pallet of this festive state, you will surely find a local, sitting with his music instrument singing ‘kesariyaa baalam, aao ni, padharo mhaare desh…’
- All Local/Private Transportation after the reporting point.
- Accommodation (Double/triple sharing in Guest house/Hostel/Lodge/Tents/Home Stays)
- Breakfast and Dinner meals
Inner Line Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian Nationals(if any)
- First Aid Kit & medicines
Service of our experienced trip leader
A life changing experience
- Personal expenses like calls, mineral water, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, medical, evacuation, theft etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to act of god, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. events beyond our control.
Anyone with a curiosity about this world, love for travel and craving for adventure can go for this trip. We will be happy to take you with us if you have that passion in you.