Patalsu Peak Trek
Himachal Pradesh | 5D/4N | 13,500 Ft.
- Reviews 1 Review5/5
- Vacation Style High Altitude Trek
- Activity Level Moderate
- Group Size Medium Group
Patalsu peak is one of the most famous peak in Manali valley which even beginners can attempt. The trek starts from the famous Solang Valley. The level of trek is moderate as it involves a steep ascend from Solang valley. However its worth because of the mesmerising views one gets from the top.
- Accommodation during the trek
- All meals – Vegetarian
- Trekking Equipment (Tents, Sleeping bags, Ice Axes, Ropes, etc.)
- Safety equipment (Medical kit,Oxygen Cylinders, Stretcher etc.)
- Services of our expert Trek Leaders
- Services of an Expert Trekking Team (Guides, Cooks, Helpers, Porters/Mules)
- Trekking Permits and Forest Camping Charges
- A Life Changing Experience
- Itne Paise me Itna-ich Milega
- Service Taxes
- Backpack offloading charges
- Transportation to Base of the Trek
- Your Personal Expenses
- Any Requirement for Single Room/Single Tent Accommodation.
- Travel Insurance and other Emergency Expenses
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
Offloading Policy: The essence of trekking is incomplete without a backpack on your shoulders. Out of all the worldly weights you can ever carry on your shoulders, the weight of a backpack will be the only one which makes you feel lighter. All that said, if because of some reason, you cannot carry your backpack, we got your back. You can choose to offload you bag. Offloading for half the trek is not an option. The charges for the same varies with every trek.
- Day 1 Reporting and Acclimatization
All the participants will report at Rumsu base camp by 8 AM. Freshening up and breakfast will happen at the base camp. Post breakfast all the participants will undergo registration process. Lunch at 1 PM. Post lunch adventure activity (Rappelling/Rock Climbing). Once the activity gets over, we will go for an acclimatization walk. Evening snacks at 5 PM. Post snacks orientation for the trek will be covered. Orientation will cover all the general instructions that could be helpful for the trek like back packing, marching technique and medical awareness. Overnight stay at Rumsu base camp.
- Day 2 Drive to Solang Valley.
We will start the day with a jeep ride to Solang Valley(35 kms). Post lunch acclimatization walk to Anjani Mahadev(Duration 2 hours). For rest of the day partcipants can explore Solang Valley. Overnight stay in tents.
- Day 3 Solang to Shagadugh
We will start the trek from Solang to Shagadugh. The trek has a moderate ascend and goes through some dense forest of Pine and Oak trees. The dense forest then leads to an open large meadow which is known as Shagadugh. Overnight stay in tents at Shagadugh.
- Day 4 Trek to Patalsu
We will start the day early from Shagadugh for Patalsu peak. The trek has a steep ascend for the peak. The panoramic views of the Shitidhar, Friendship and Manali peaks from the peak is quite mesmerizing. We will then start our descend to Shagadugh camp. Overnight stay in tents at Shagadugh.
- Day 5 Descend to Solang Valley
Post breakfast we will start the descend for Solang Valley from Shagadugh camp. Jeep ride from Solang valley to Manali. Departure from Manali by 5 PM.
This trek is easy to moderate depending on the weather conditions. Beginners can give this trek a try.